How To Apply
Please download and complete the appropriate student application for the year in which you will travel:
If you are an adult or a leader participating on an ISE program, please submit the application for the year in which you will travel:
ISE offers two registration periods:
|June 15||Early Bird Registration: Spring & Summer Programs|
|Final Registration: Spring Programs
Final Registration: Summer Programs
The following materials are required for registration:
- 2014 Student Program Application with parent/guardian signature OR 2014 Leader & Adult Participant Application with appropriate signature(s)
- Code of Conduct signed by participant and parent/guardian
- Family Stay application (only for programs that include a family stay organized by ISE)
- Deposit check ($500) made payable to ISE (cash is not accepted); please write participant's name, school and program
destination on the check.
Please note: ISE cannot process enrollments without both the application and the accompanying deposit. Applications submitted without a deposit, and deposits submitted without an application will not reserve placement on a program and will be returned to the participant.
For programs that include an ISE Family Stay, please submit:
- "Dear Host Family" letter written in the target language of the program destination country (helpful tips for writing your letter)
- Two current photos of the participant - alone and/or with family
Early Bird Applicants
The first four items above are required for registration. Please send us your "Dear Host Family" letter and two photos by the final registration deadlines (Oct. 1/Oct. 15). In this way your letter better reflects your language level closer to departure.
129 North 2nd. St., Suite 102
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Please note: A deposit check without an application or an application without a check will not reserve a place on the program and will be returned to the participant.