ISE is a nonprofit organization. Providing financial aid to students is one way we can meet our mission.
- In the 2012 program year, ISE provided $42,890 in financial aid to 83 students; the average grant was $517.
- In the 2013 program year, ISE provided $45,050 in financial aid to 97 students; the average grant was $464.
- For the 2014 program year, ISE will have $50,000 available for financial aid.
Financial aid is based on a student's financial need. Students whose families have a household income of $50,000 or less are eligible. Financial aid awards are based on household income. The minimum award is 5% of the program cost and the maximum is 30% of the program cost.Financial aid is based on a student's financial need. Students whose families have a household income of $50,000 or less will be considered.
Financial Aid Grant Calculator
Students and parents can now estimate how much financial aid for which they are eligible.
|Household Income||Grant amount|
|$40,000 < $50,000||5-10% of total program cost|
|$30,000 < $40,000||10-15% of total program cost|
|$20,000 < $30,000||15-20% of total program cost|
|$0 < $20,000||20-30% of total program cost|
Actual grant amounts will vary depending on the following conditions:
- the number of applicants who are eligible for financial aid and the amount available in the fund;
- the number of household dependents. For each dependent, more or less than 2 per household, 1-2% will be added or subtracted to an award amount;
- award amounts will not surpass the maximum amount for any category regardless of the number of dependents in the household.
Download the 2014 Financial Aid Application.
In order to be considered for financial aid, students must be registered on an ISE program and postmark their complete Financial Aid application no later than the fall enrollment deadlines: October 1, 2013, for spring programs and October 15, 2013, for summer programs.
Grant awards will calculated and communicated to families at the time of final billing: December for spring programs; March for summer programs.
Questions? Please contact Tanya, ISE's Director of Education & Evaluation: email@example.com | 612.436.8295 | 800.892.0022 x 295