"The Imperial Cities of Morocco"
This unique travel experience is specifically designed for French educators!
- Discover the art, history and culture of Morocco
- Experience authentic Moroccan life through a two-day family stay immersion in Fes
- Visit artisan co-operatives for demonstrations: tanneries, ceramics, carpets, women’s argan oil co-ops
- Cook with a Moroccan chef
- Spend a day in a Berber village
- Speak French with locals and your peers
Earn graduate credits on this program!
Educators have the option to earn two graduate credits for participating in this program. Additional independent coursework is required. Participants may focus on one of the following themes:
- French Language and Culture in Modern Morocco
- The Impact of History, French Colonialism or Religion on the Educational System in Morocco
- The Impact of Poverty on the Moroccan Educational System
- Successes in Multilingual Educational Evolution in Morocco
Contact Anca now to learn more!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 612.436.8264 | 800.892.0022 x 264